The RHS Chelsea Flower Show is a horticultural show held in the Royal Hospital Gardens, Chelsea, London.
- 1x Show office
- Bandstand area
- 3x Restaurant facilities
- 1x Hospitality village
- Show office – 8m x 15m Premier pavilion
- The bandstand area consisted of a number of different sizes of our pagodas to build the bandstand seating, cafe, garden terrace and catering unit
- North Ranelagh restaurant facility – 20m x 40m Absolute Double Deck
- Exhibitors restaurant facility – 10m x 30m Absolute structure
- Hospitality village – sixteen 6m x 12m Smart System units
- Thames View restaurant – 12m x 30m Premier pavilion and 8m x 15m Premier Pavilion
In 2012 supplied approximately 7,000sqm of temporary structures to the site; the structures were used for everything from corporate hospitality units to general admission catering and from bandstand cover to shared restaurant facilities.
We supplied an Absolute double deck for the Moet and Chandon Champagne Bar and Seafood Restaurant, finished spectacularly by our own interior finishing experts.
After great success at the RHS’s northernflower show at Tatton Park, Fortnum and Mason are now the incumbent hospitality provider and we worked closely with them in 2012 to make improvements to the look and feel of the hospitality village.
Improvements included extending decking areas, installing new look handrails and re-configuring the layout of the hospitality suites which are supplied from our exclusive range of individual hospitality chalets, Smart System.
New to the show this year was an Organisers’ Show Office suite. This was a glass fronted pavilion and accommodated Show Officials.