In times of crisis, GL events is primed to deliver emergency infrastructure. Our temporary structures can create urgently needed additional space, to assist hospitals, businesses and the government in limiting the impact of challenges such as the COVID-19 pandemic. We operate nationally, so if you require our services submit your details here.
We’re acutely aware of the impact such emergencies can have on industry and health resources nationwide, which is why we’re on standby to deploy kit and crew to wherever it’s needed most. Dependent on your requirements, our solutions can be installed as standalone structures both adjacent to or within existing hospital facilities and include:
- Temporary wards – that can be fitted with a range of ancillary services
- Medical isolation units for rapid testing or disinfection
- Refrigeration areas and cold rooms for body storage or medical supplies
- Temporary welfare units, such as staff canteens and accommodation
- Covered drive-thru areas to assist with staff social distancing
- Rapid installation from our experienced site teams
The temporary solutions we provide can be adapted and scaled to serve a variety of needs, including storage facilities, temporary workspaces, testing stations, emergency shelters, refrigeration units, covered walkways and a range of ancillary services.
Our experienced site managers and labour operatives are the skilled boots on the ground, backed up by our knowledgeable, in-house project coordinators. Combined, these teams are expertly positioned to deliver crisis management of emergency temporary infrastructure; safely and efficiently.
We’re proficient working within time-pressured environments and hold the welfare of our staff, our clients and the general public in the highest regard.